Education Required: University, College or equivilant experience
Previous Experience: 5 plus
Hours of Position: Part-time 10 - 20 hours per week
Number of Positions: 1
Own Transportation Required: Yes
Start Date: ASAP
Company Culture: ProcurePro is a start-up with an entrepreneurial spirit. We value contribution, we lead with compassion. Unique opportunity to be on the ground floor of a growing business.
Job Description – Sales Manager (Part-time – 6 month contract)
ProcurePro Consulting www.procurepro.ca is a boutique consulting firm, leveraging a powerful network of highly skilled and experienced, procurement professionals. We deliver procurement consulting services to clients who are looking to transform their Procurement team or need an Agile Virtual Procurement team. We are small but mighty and growing. We are looking for a part-time Sales Manager, to join our dynamic team.
The newly created Sales Manager role will lead the full sales cycle from researching new prospects, setting appointments, meeting with customers face to face, preparing proposals, closing, contracting and ongoing customer management.
This is a part-time, contract role that could evolve to full-time. Territory is GTA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- New business research, prospecting and development, including prospect calling, scheduling and conducting client introductions, face to face client meetings; preparing presentations, proposals, and negotiating contracts
- Grow existing account base and increase revenue and profitability within the account
- Continuously maintaining sustained sales activities within all accounts
- Review new sales prospect leads, proposals, developing action plans to progress each within the sales cycle
- Meets or exceeds revenue and gross profit expectations
- Utilizes sales database, Outlooks Customer Manager (OCM) to ensure information is updated daily on accounts in pipeline, maintain a record of all activities inside of each account and identifies competitive information on account
- Maintains knowledge of the company value proposition including; Transformation Services, Virtual Procurement Services and Training including features and benefits of all services offered
- Establishes relationships with current and prospective customers through a variety of selling techniques
- Post Secondary education, College, University or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 plus years of outside (client facing) sales experience in consulting services
- Must be customer focused, able to ask questions to better understand the needs of the customer and articulate how ProcurePro Services can help
- Experience in procurement, strategic sourcing or supply chain, an asset
- Strong sales and negotiating skills with ability to effectively understand objections and work around business obstacles to help create customer solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly development strong, trusting, business relationships
- Strong analytical skills with expertise in preparing business proposals
- Possesses strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong self starter, self-motivation, takes initiative to drive results
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective use of MS Office Business Premium applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Skype, Outlook, Customer Management, SharePoint, OneDrive etc.
- Must have own vehicle with the ability to travel within the GTA and to ProcurePro Ajax head office for meetings
COMPENSATION: Commission based compensation package.
This role ideally suits a mature sales professional who prefers a part-time but highly accountable sales role and who brings a comprehensive network of existing consulting customers. If this sounds like you, please send your resume and a short write up regarding your achievements in confidence to email@example.com