Education Required: Minimum Grade 12
Rate of Pay: $14/hour
Hours of Position: Full Time
Number of Positions: 3
Own Transportation Required: Yes
Start Date: ASAP
Looking to be outside –
– Operate all vehicles, equipment and tools in a safe and efficient manner and provide appropriate instruction to subordinates.
– Organize resources, supplies, labour, tools required to carry out assigned tasks.
– Efficiently carry out fertilizing and weed spray programs; turf management : weekly grass cutting, aeration, dethatching; plant care; pruning and trimming; and garden maintenance; and all other services as required.
– A valid and unrestricted Ontario Driver’s Licence with a driving record that demonstrates responsible and safe driving behaviour. The successful applicant must provide a current (30 days) drivers abstract.
Oversee and/or assist in regular maintenance and care of all vehicles and equipment.
Proficient time management skills and flexibility in adjusting between a variety of duties.
– Demonstrated effective communication, both oral and written, customer service and problem solving skills.
– Keep accurate records of daily tasks.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
– Minimum of Grade 12 education or acceptable equivalent in education and experience.
Other duties as assigned.
All positions are year round positions encompassing summer and winter maintenance duties.
Job Type: Full-time