Education Required: Seondary level education
Previous Experience: 1- 7 months
Rate of Pay: 18$per hour
Hours of Position: 35-45 hours per week
Number of Positions: 1
Own Transportation Required: yes
Start Date: As soon as possible
• Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
• Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
• Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
• Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
• Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance
• Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
• May perform the same duties as workers supervised
• May perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries.
• Should be excellent in effective interpersonal skills.
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Previous retail sales experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson or rental agent is usually required.
• Able to work on weekends, holidays and late hours.
• Assign sales workers to duties.
• Authorize return of merchandise.
• Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
• Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
• Should be a team player.
• Excellent in oral communication.
• Reliability and accurate client focus.
· Wage: 18$ per hour.