The essential functions of the Operations Analyst are:
- Supporting the Operations team by developing and implementing data analyses that will optimize operational efficiencies.
This position will add value by:
- Helping the Operations team to make better business decisions by providing accurate and organized data analytics.
- Identifying various facts and trends that could ultimately lead to further cost reductions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing Operational reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Managing master data in WMS, including creation, updates, and deletions.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with all departments as necessary.
- Supporting the Director of Operations with the development of project scopes and objectives, to ensure flawless execution of all Operational projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Any other jobs or duties as required.