Start Date: ASAP
Company Culture: Located in Oshawa, our client is a global leader in the commercial real estate industry. They are currently looking for a Junior Maintenance Technician to join their team for a 2-month contract with strong potential to go full-time. The selected individual will be reliable, a quick learner and have a can-do attitude. This is a great opportunity to work with a professional team!
You will be performing various maintenance duties in a shopping mall. In this job, you will be responsible for:
· Preventative maintenance tasks such as regular building system checks, snow removal etc.
· Managing tenant inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
· Changing lightbulbs, painting, tiling and other tasks
· Helping prepare for events
What You Bring to the Job
You are a Junior Maintenance Technician who is looking to gain experience. You like to help others and can think quickly on your feet. In addition, you bring:
· Ideally 2+ years’ maintenance experience
· Minimum Grade 12 diploma
· Proficiency in the following trades are desired: painting, door/lock repairs, drywall, minor plumbing, tire repairs and lamp changes.
· Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and string problem-solving skills.
Qualified candidates are asked to send their resume to Shannan Willoughby. Reference #9051