Number of Positions: 1
Start Date: 1-Feb-2019
It is an exciting time at Sunwell! With over 20 global patents and 600+ systems delivered to date, we have the momentum and are seeing business growth that makes us excited. With customers in over 40 countries using our patented DeepChill Ice Slurry solutions we take great pride in being the leading global provider of advanced cooling and food preservation technology. Today we offer custom engineered systems for land and ship-based applications. Our installations range from district cooling in some of Japan’s largest buildings, to the Penguin habitat at SeaWorld in San Diego, to solutions that support large scale producers of seafood and produce wishing to preserve freshness and increase value. With nearly 40 years of innovation and expertise and a diverse customer base, Sunwell’s systems have logged more hours than any competing system on the planet. As sought-after industry experts with a network of global partners, we are also leading the industry in innovation and emerging technologies and customer service experiences.
Find more information check us out here: www.sunwell.com
About our opening:
Are you looking for a unique experience and exposure to complex international business issues? Are you a practical and proactive individual who excels at dealing with challenges, is detail-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced, technology driven environment? If so, this is the position for you!
Sunwell is looking for an Assistant to the CEO. This role will be based out of our headquarters in Woodbridge, Ontario.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting daily business operations by successfully performing a wide variety of complex and confidential administrative, analytical, and research type duties with the goal of facilitating organization effectiveness and efficiency.
· Proactively manage, coordinate and organize activities and schedules for the CEO including correspondence (email and voice-mail) and meetings
· Manage the flow of information through the CEO’s office, handling directly, or directing that information to the appropriate party for action and ensuring follow-up
· Coordinate projects with engineers, international clients, and research partners
· Ability to represent the CEO in managing international projects and joint ventures
· Prepare and provide timely information for the CEO regarding schedule, support materials, documents for approval and signature, etc.
· Track ongoing actions items and maintain an efficient bring forward system
· Prepare correspondence, materials and agendas, meeting minutes, and action logs
· Key support to the CEO in the preparation and development of business proposals, reports, dashboards, PowerPoint presentations and internal and external communications
· Track, record and maintain executive expenses and associated expense documents
· Manage office equipment, maintenance and service contracts and systems
· Assist with special projects as required which may include supporting Service and/or HR departments
· Semi-regular travel will be a requirement in this role, including internationally.
· University degree in business, technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar role supporting senior level management
· Self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritize a wide variety of tasks and the knowledge to escalate problems when required
· Superior oral, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
· Experience preparing business proposals, case studies and research reports
· Advanced level use of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Ability to learn processes and technology quickly
· Excellent time management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail. The chosen candidate must be able to work under pressure with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities
· Strong problem-solving skills with the aptitude to make decisions within job scope
· Ability to handle and maintain confidential company information
· Qualified candidates must be eligible to travel internationally as required.
Interested? Here’s how to apply:
If you are looking for a significant career opportunity and the chance to work with an established, successful and highly respected team, apply today via email to email@example.com.
Sunwell Technologies Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are committed to employment equity. Sunwell would like to thank all applicants in advance and advise them that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.